One of the biggest decisions when planning a Disneyland vacation is where to stay. From onsite to nearby hotels, budget to luxury, there is no shortage of options. But what happens when a family cannot fit in a standard 4 person room? Today, we are not only talking about our top hotel picks for Disneyland with Kids vacations, but really focusing in on those that can sleep anywhere from five people on up.
A little extra fun in this episode: Becca tells the story of how someone recognized her in the bathroom and Jessica sneaks in some secret phrases.
Best Hotels for Disneyland with Kids Vacations
As Disneyland Reopens, we know that many families are beginning to plan their vacations. Whether you are heading there now as a California resident, or booking a vacation for later this year, adding on a hotel booking is a great way to make your Disneyland visit a full vacation.
Booking Your Disneyland Vacation Hotel
Remember that most, if not all of the hotels we mention in this episode are able to be booked via our partners at Get Away Today. Not only that, but you can save an extra $10 on their already great prices when you use code DisneyKids on hotel stays of two nights or more.
And of course, we also have our special discount on Disneyland tickets, only available via our group’s link, so be sure to check that out while you are on their site.
In This Episode: Our Favorite Disneyland Area Hotels For Families
Download This Episode
For the hard of hearing, we will have a transcript available here in the near future.
Disneyland with Kids Top Hotel Picks – Show Notes
In this episode, Becca, from This Crazy Adventure Called Life, and Jessica, from The Happiest Blog On Earth, are talking about Disneyland area hotels for families, with a focus on those that can sleep five or more. We cover several different categories, so you will almost be sure to get a suggestion that is great for your family. From budget options to best pools, we are covering our favorites.
Here is what we cover in this episode:
- Traveling again – are we ready
- Hotels and the dreaded “exceeds maximum occupancy” message
- Best hotels in the Disneyland area – our favorites
- Best hotels for families based on the pools
- Best hotels with full suites for families visiting Disneyland
- Becca constantly professes her love the Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance
- Jessica can’t help but talk about the Pizza Press, part of the reason she loves The Anaheim Hotel
- Where would we stay if money was not an issue
- Jessica sneaks in some Disney phrases – how many did you hear
- Becca tells an embarrassing story of being recognized in a bathroom at Disneyland
After listening to this episode you might also like:
- How many days do you need at Disneyland (podcast episode)
- New hotels coming to the Disneyland Area (article on Disneyland with Kids Site)
- Becca’s YouTube Channel with Room Tours and Disneyland Tips
- Jessica’s Facebook Video List with Walking to Disneyland
- Ultimate List of Disneyland Area Hotels for Large Families (article)
- Disneyland Area Hotels with Free Breakfast (article)
Ready to book your vacation?
Remember, our partners at Get Away Today are here and ready to help you book your Disneyland vacation. You can call them at 855-GET-AWAY or book online. Be sure if you call in to mention Disneyland with Kids to get our special discounts.
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest Mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders’ sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Follow Leslie on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Follow Becca on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Follow Jessica on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Julie – Mom Rewritten