It is heating up and Disneyland is welcoming back guests. Thinking a Disneyland vacation sounds good right now but not sure about the heat? We have tips to help you stay cool while visiting Disneyland with Kids in this episode of the podcast.
Summers in Disneyland can be hot, and so can the fall. If you are heading to Disneyland and worried about the heat, we have some tips to help you stay cool and still enjoy your time at the parks.
Stay Cool at Disneyland
Take a listen to this episode and learn where to beat the heat, how to dress, favorite sunscreens and so much more. Then be sure to check out other episodes of our podcast.
Download This Episode
Disneyland is a lot of fun, but when the temperatures soar, it can feel like it isn’t so fun. The extra heat at Disneyland can make families cranky, and leave you doubting your choice to visit Disneyland. But with our tips, you will be able to stay a bit cooler, and have a great time at The Happiest Place On Earth.
Wondering if summer is a good time to visit Disneyland? We think it is. Between extended hours, nearly all rides being open, and more, we love a good summer day at Disneyland.
Disneyland all so has special ticket offers for California Residents for Summer 2021.
Not a California Resident? Be sure to check out our exclusive ticket offers and discounted hotel rates through our partners at Get Away Today. You can book online or by phone. If you call just make sure you mention Disneyland with Kids to get our special rate.
In this Episode
In this episode, Jessica, from The Happiest Blog On Earth, and Becca, from This Crazy Adventure Called Life, discuss how they stay cool when they visit Disneyland during the heat. They also touch on ways to make it through fire season. Here are some things to look for in this episode:
- When is the “hot season” at Disneyland
- What to buy before the trip to help combat the heat at Disneyland
- Simple tips to stay cool at Disneyland
- The one item you don’t want to forget or you will pay A TON
- When to hit the water rides to avoid long lines but still cool off
- Never buy this item… you can get it free all over the park
- How to dress to beat the heat
- Park strategies to enjoy rides but still cool off
- Our favorite areas to cool off
- Tips for visiting during fire season
- Do we prefer the parks hot or cold
You Might Also Like
After listening to this episode, you might also like the following episodes and articles:
- Sick at Disneyland (podcast episode)
- Tips for Disneyland in Summer 2021 (podcast episode)
- Tips to Beat the Heat at Disneyland (article)
- Disneyland Fire Season Tips (article)
- Things to Never Buy At Disneyland (article)
- Bing Bong’s Memory Refresher Copy Cat Recipe (recipe)
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest Mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders’ sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Julie – Mom Rewritten