There is no doubt that Disneyland vacations come with a large price tag. After park tickets and lodging, food may be your most expensive budget line. But there are a lot of ways to save money on food at Disneyland without feeling deprived.
In this episode of the Disneyland with Kids podcast we are giving our best tips to help you save money on food, while still enjoying some of your must-try Disneyland treats.
Tips For Families to Save Money on Food at Disneyland
Download This Episode
Becca and Julie sit down to talk about how their families have saved money on food during Disneyland vacations. Both families tend to be very budget conscious, but that doesn’t mean they miss out on their favorite Disneyland treats.
Want to save money on your Disneyland meals? Or maybe you want to figure out what to budget for food? We cover it all in this episode of the podcast.
In This Episode: Save Money On Disneyland Food
In this episode we cover:
- Not all free breakfasts are created equal. How to know if your hotel’s free breakfast is a bargain.
- Should you stay at a hotel with full kitchens in the rooms?
- Simple meals to prep and make in your hotel room.
- Why you may want a “kitchen included” hotel, even if you don’t plan to cook.
- Bringing food into Disneyland – can you?
- The picnic area at Disneyland.
- Planning for a Disneyland Treat – The Ice Cream Soup is great!
- Disneyland dining locations where you can split a meal.
- How to plan your Disneyland dining budget.
- And more!
Hotels with Free Breakfast! Yes, Please!
In this episode, we mention that many hotels offer free breakfast, and some that don’t offer it to all guests will offer free or discounted breakfast to guests who book through our partners at Get Away Today. Did you know that we also have negotiated a special ticket rate for our listeners and group members? You can get it by booking via our link.