Disneyland has released details about their reopening plans. A lot is changing when the park reopens. From park reservations, to ticket sales, and even if you will be allowed in the parks, there is a lot to know. We are breaking down all of the information in this episode of the Disneyland with Kids Podcast.
How To Go To Disneyland When It Reopens
Disneyland is reopening, and we are bringing you all of the information you need to know before planning a trip. Don’t pack those bags until after you listen to this episode.
In this Episode – Reservations, Tickets, and When Can Out-of-State Guests Return
Download This Episode
In this episode, Becca from This Crazy Adventure Called Life and Jessica from The Happiest Blog On Earth are talking about all the news that we have learned in the last 2 days about Disneyland Reopening. They are helping you plan if you are going to attend the parks, if it is worth it to go right now, and even when we might see it open to non-California residents.
Before we get into this episode, we are excited that our partners at Get Away Today will be able to sell tickets when ticket sales reopen. And anybody can book a hotel through Get Away Today, even if you are not visiting the parks. To save even more on your bookings, be sure to use code DisneyKids to save $10 on hotel stays 2 nights or more. That is off of their already amazing prices!
Now on to the show notes:
In this episode we cover:
- When does Disneyland reopen
- Who can go to Disneyland when it reopens
- April 9th calendar release and why it is important
- April 12th Reservations open – tips and tricks on how to get Disneyland reservations
- April 15th – Disneyland ticket sales open (Pssst… use our partners at Get Away Today to save some money)
- What rides will be open when Disneyland reopens and is it worth going
- Tips for your park strategy when Disneyland reopens
- What California said that lets us know when out-of-state visitors may be allowed in the parks
You might also like:
After listening to this episode, you may also want to check out the following articles and podcast episodes:
- Disneyland App – Why you need it
- Rise of the Resistance Episode
- Disneyland Reopening Details (article)
- What rides will be available when Disneyland opens (article)
- How to Make Disneyland Park Reservations (article)
- Tips for your Disneyland visit when it reopens (article)
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest Mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders’ sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Julie – Mom Rewritten