Welcome to the Disneyland with Kids Podcast! This is the podcast that will help you plan your Disneyland vacation with kids of all ages.
Disneyland with Kids is a community founded by four travel and Disneyland experts, who are also moms, in an effort to help others plan magical vacations.
In This Episode:
In this episode, Jessica and Julie give a quick overview of the Disneyland Resort’s three onsite hotel options and some of the perks of staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel.
Some of the highlights:
- Grand Californian: This luxurious hotel as a unique style and some unique perks.
- Disneyland Hotel: Why do all four hosts love the Disneyland Hotel so much? Jessica and Julie share a little bit about why this is all of our favorite.
- Paradise Pier Hotel: While the most affordable, this hotel is still a deluxe price. Find out more about the feel of this hotel.
- Perks for staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel: Why you might want to splurge and stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, even with their large price tag.
- Character Dining: Jessica and Julie give a brief overview of the character dining options at each hotel
- Save on Disneyland Resort Hotels: Our partners at Get Away Today often have availability at the Disneyland Resort Hotels. Good news is, you can use our code DisneyKids to save an extra $10 when you book these hotels as part of a qualifying package (minimum 2 night stay and 2 or more theme park tickets). Book your vacation here: https://disneylandwithkids.info/book
Which Disneyland Resort Hotel would you like to stay at? Let us know!
Book & Plan Your Disneyland Vacation:
If you want to book a Disneyland vacation we suggest booking through our partners at Get Away Today.
Want to connect with other Disneyland with Kids community members, receive and share tips, and more? Join the Disneyland with Kids Group on Facebook.
Connect With The Hosts:
You can connect with the hosts of Disneyland with Kids at the following locations:
Leslie – Trips with Tykes
Connect with Leslie on:
Julie – Mom Rewritten
Connect with Julie on:
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Connect with Becca on:
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Connect with Jessica on:
Becca has been going to Disneyland since her own childhodd, but really fell in love with the magic after taking her oldest child when he was ten months. She goes to the parks two to three times per year with her eight-year-old and twin three-year-old boys. Becca has experience using the DAS, Rider Switch Pass, Stroller as a Wheelchair tag, and more. When not at Disneyland, she enjoys hiking, photography, and being crafty. Becca blogs at This Crazy Adventure Called Life.