Welcome to the Disneyland with Kids Podcast! This is the podcast that will help you plan your Disneyland vacation with kids of all ages.
Disneyland with Kids is a community founded by four travel and Disneyland experts, who are also moms, in an effort to help others plan magical vacations.
In This Episode:
In this episode, Becca and Jessica explore how many days you should be spending at Disneyland, and what you can accomplish during those days.
Some of the highlights:
- One day at Disneyland: Is it even worth it? How can you make the most of one day?
- Two days at Disneyland: Why this might be a good fit for your family and how we suggest using those days.
- Three days at Disneyland: Find out why we always suggest buying three day or longer tickets. You get a special perk with these tickets.
- Four days at Disneyland: We talk about if you how long you have to use your multi-day tickets.
- Five days at Disneyland: Is it possible to spend five days at Disneyland and still enjoy it? Find out why five days may still leave you wanting more.
- Annual Pass Time: We talk about why you might want to upgrade to an Annual Pass, and talk a little bit about how to save some money by upgrading.
Plus we share some of our favorite ways to utilize our tickets, a few tips and tricks, and more.
How many days do you usually plan to spend at Disneyland? Leave a comment below!
Book & Plan Your Disneyland Vacation:
If you want to book a Disneyland vacation we suggest booking through our partners at Get Away Today.
Want to connect with other Disneyland with Kids community members, receive and share tips, and more? Join the Disneyland with Kids Group on Facebook.
Connect With The Hosts:
You can connect with the hosts of Disneyland with Kids at the following locations:
Leslie – Trips with Tykes
Connect with Leslie on:
Julie – Mom Rewritten
Connect with Julie on:
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Connect with Becca on:
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Connect with Jessica on: