Heading to Disneyland with Kids and wondering how the ride situation will work out? What are the Disneyland ride height requirements? How accurate are the markers? What to do if you have kids that are too short? We have all the answers for you on today’s episode of the Disneyland with Kids podcast.
Download This Episode
For the hearing impaired, a transcript will be available here shortly.
In this Episode
In this episode, Becca, from This Crazy Adventure Called Life, and Julie, from Mom Rewritten, are talking about Disneyland Height Requirements and rides with kids. Covering everything parents need to know about the height requirements, letting kids ride alone, and more.
Before we get into this episode, if you are ready to travel and need your Disney fix, our partners at Get Away Today can now help you switch to a Walt Disney World Vacation. You can call them (fastest option) at 855-GET-AWAY and be sure to mention Disneyland with Kids.
If you are like me and hate talking on the phone, you can also use our survey form, and a Get Away Today rep will get back to you via email.
NEW: Get Away Today has also launched their Vacation Savings Plan, a great way to set money aside for Disneyland vacations, Walt Disney World, and more!
Disneyland Ride Height Requirements, Rider Switch Pass, and More
In This Episode:
Going to Disneyland with Kids, especially younger kids, will have a lot of parents wondering what their kids will be able to ride. Are the height requirement markers accurate? What to do if one child isn’t tall enough?
We are here to walk you through all of the info you need to know.
We also have a brief Disneyland Resort update.
Here is what we will cover in this episode:
- A brief update on Disneyland Resort (note: this was recorded before the new food event was announced)
- Things that will be different when we return to Disneyland with Kids
- Disneyland Height Requirements
- The surprise reason Becca’s mother-in-law cannot do a specific ride alone
- How accurate are the height requirement markers
- What to do if one or more of your kids are not tall enough
- Letting kids ride alone – what you need to know
- Rider Switch Pass
- Plus, Becca shares the bitter sweet milestone her kids are hitting and Julie kills the magic during Would You Rather
You might also like:
After listening to this episode you may want to also check out some of our previous episodes and articles on our sites. We suggest:
- Sick at Disneyland (From motion sickness to coming down with something and beyond)
- Rise of the Resistance Episode
- Disneyland App Episode
- Letting Kids Riding Alone at Disneyland (article)
- What Is Scary For Kids at Disneyland (article)
- Disneyland Height Requirement Growth Chart (DIY Tutorial)
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest Mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Follow Leslie on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Follow Becca on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Follow Jessica on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Julie – Mom Rewritten