We love hearing from our community members at Disneyland with Kids and were especially excited to read Yolanda’s story about their first Disneyland Resort vacation.
First Disneyland Trip Success Story
Yoloanda Sanchez shared the following:
Our first trip to Disneyland was a success!! Here’s my overall tips since you guys helped me so much!!
- Get MaxPass – if not for the FASTPASS alone but the PhotoPass was totally worth every cent.
- Minnie’s breakfast at Plaza Inn! – No words but amazing, delicious and great character experiences!
- Pixie Magic- went above and beyond to help me surprise my son and hubby! Everything was so cute and it was a beautiful addition in our room. I legit wanted to cry!
- Get the silhouette on Main Street! I had one of me done as a little girl at Walt Disney World and I remember that experience I knew I wanted one for my son!! I had tears in my eyes seeing the final outcome.
- Bring your little ones plenty of snacks, juice and water! Sippys! I use a skip hop travel diaper changing mat and it has compartment for diapers wipes powder cream and throw in pack of wet ones anti bacterial wipes. One changing area some mom left behind dirty wipes everywhere it was so gross!!
- We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites!!! It was the best we will be staying again.
- Having grandparents and uncles join us was amazing! Not only for the memories but the babysitting! 🤣
Want to share your story with our Disneyland with Kids community? Join the discussion here!