When you say Disneyland with Kids, you probably think of younger children, but today we are talking about taking your teenagers to Disneyland. Disneyland with Teens – is it a good idea? What is there for teens to do at Disneyland? What tips should parents of teens know before their vacation? Answers to all this and more from our experts and parents to teens!
Disneyland with Teens
While many of our listeners and Facebook group members have younger kids, we know that plenty of us have teenagers. Maybe you are wondering if your kids will still enjoy Disneyland once they hit those tween and teen years. Perhaps 2020 has you postponing your previously planned Disneyland vacation, and you are wondering “will my kids be too old for Disneyland?” when you are able to go again.
We don’t think so.
From thrill rides to new-found independence, shopping to dining, and everything in between, listen in as we share everything parents need to know about Disneyland with Teens.
Download This Episode
Hearing impaired, or prefer to read? Download the transcript for this episode here:
In this Episode
In this Episode, Julie, from Mom Rewritten, and Jessica, from The Happiest Blog On Earth, are talking about Disneyland with teenagers. As moms of teens, they know that it is a different experience going with teens than with toddlers and young kids. So today they are sharing some great tips for making sure your teens have a great time at the happiest place on earth.
From why teens will enjoy going (including a quote from Julie’s son that will pull at your heart-strings) to how to make sure teens have a great time, they cover the best tips and must-know information for your vacation.
Disneyland with Teens – What Parents Need To Know
In This Episode We Cover:
- Will teens enjoy Disneyland
- What specific lands teens might enjoy
- Letting teens go alone to Disneyland, or at least take off in their own direction
- Why the Disneyland App is great for teens
- Rides that teens tend to love
- Best dining options for teens – including Crazy Shakes
- Shopping options for teens
- Closing out the park with teens
- Hotels with teens – including which Disneyland pools they will love
- Other activities teens may enjoy at Disneyland
- Is it better to go with a teething baby or a moody teenager (in our traditional would you rather)
You might also like:
After listening to this episode you may want to also check out some of our previous episodes and articles on our sites. We suggest:
- MaxPass vs Fastpass
- Avengers Campus Preview Episode
- Tips for Taking Vacations With Teens (article)
- Disneyland for Teens (article)
- Letting Kids Ride Solo at Disneyland (article)
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Julie – Mom Rewritten