So you have decided to head to Disneyland. This episode of the Disneyland with Kids Podcast will make sure your vacation gets off on a magical start. If you are heading to Disneyland, there are some important steps you need to take, before you even book your vacation. Start here, whether you are a first-time visitor or an old pro!
Disneyland has changed a lot over the years, and especially just in the last two years. Gone are the days of planning a last-minute trip, just showing up to the park, and walking in. We touch on some of the most important things that guests, old and new, should know before heading to Disneyland. From buying tickets and reservations to virtual queues, and beyond.
Download This Episode
Start Here When Planning A Disneyland Vacation
There is so much information out there about Disneyland that it can be a bit overwhelming for those who want to know where to start. While it may be fun to look up the 20 best foods to try while at the parks if you skip the steps about buying tickets and making reservations, you won’t ever get to try them. So this episode of the Disneyland with Kids Podcast is your “Start Here” guide for planning your vacation.
If you are already a Disneyland pro, bookmark this episode to send to friends planning their vacation so that you don’t have to write out 20 pages of notes.
Before we get into this episode, just a reminder that we have negotiated a super-secret rate for our followers/listeners and Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group Members on Disneyland tickets.
This rate is available through our partners at Get Away Today, and can be used on just tickets, or combined with their hotel deals.
You must visit our unique link to get our rate, so be sure to CLICK HERE.
In this Episode
In this episode, Jessica, from The Happiest Blog On Earth, and Becca, from This Crazy Adventure Called Life, are breaking down the most important, start here, do not pass go things to know and do for your Disneyland with Kids vacation (or without kids… we don’t judge).
In this episode we cover:
- Buying Disneyland tickets and what to know
- Making Disneyland Park reservations
- How to score your Disneyland dining reservations (including our new favorite tip – Mouse Dining)
- How technology is a big part of your Disneyland Vacation
- Disneyland App
- Disney Genie (be sure to check out our previous episode)
- What rides require Virtual Queues
- Items banned at Disney Parks
- How to check current park info for your trip
- Planning a Disneyland day
You might also like:
After you finish listening, you might also like to check out these other episodes and articles on our websites.
- Disney Genie Preview (podcast episode)
- Disneyland App (podcast episode)
- Top Hotel Picks for Disneyland with Kids (podcast episode)
- Monthly Guides to Disneyland (articles for the month of your visit)
- Disneyland VIP Plans (printables and service)
- Sign up for Mouse Dining (A free service)
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest Mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders’ sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Julie – Mom Rewritten