If you are hoping to visit Disneyland in Summer 2021, it is going to look a lot different than the Disneyland of summers past. We are giving you the top tips and need-to-know info to plan a successful and magical Disneyland vacation as the parks continue their phased reopening.
Disneyland Tips for Summer 2021 Vacations
Gone are the days of a last-minute trip to Disneyland for summer vacation. Summer 2021 will require a lot more planning if you are heading to The Happiest Place On Earth. From who is allowed in the parks, to making reservations, lines, and characters, to mobile ordering. We have the best tips to help you enjoy some time at the parks as Disneyland continues a phased reopening.
Download This Episode
Before we get into this episode’s content, just a reminder that we have negotiated a super-secret discounted rate on Disneyland tickets for our audience. CLICK HERE to book your vacation, and remember to use code DisneyKids if you book a hotel of two nights or more for even more savings.
In this Episode
In this episode, Becca, from This Crazy Adventure Called Life, and Julie, from Mom Rewritten, are talking about their best tips for visiting Disneyland in Summer 2021. Of course, hours after we recorded this episode (the day before publishing) the guidelines changed so be sure to read below to get the updated information as well.
In this episode we cover:
- Changes we have already seen from the parks reopening on April 30, 2021 to now… hint it has to do with crowds
- Who can go to the Disneyland Resort
- Disneyland Theme Park Reservations – How early do you need to make them and more
- What time to arrive at the parks and other reopening details you will want to take note of
- Where to Park at Disneyland
- The importance of the Disneyland App
- Virtual Queues – Changes and new rides utilizing this queuing option
- Where to take a break at Disneyland
- Mobile ordering and one extremely important tip if you hope to eat at the parks
- And many more insider tips
Changes After This Episode
Less than 2 hours after we finished recording this episode, Orange County was moved into the Yellow, least restrictive tier of California’s Reopening Blueprint. This allows Disneyland to increase to a maximum 35% capacity and move to a 50% capacity for indoor dining.
At this time, only California Residents are permitted to visit the parks.
California hopes to fully reopen, with minimal mitigation efforts, beginning June 15, 2021 so be sure to join the Disneyland with Kids group (or sign up for our Newsletter) to stay up to date on all the information.
You might also like:
- Rise of the Resistance Episode
- Disneyland App Episode
- Magic Returns Episode (from reopening day)
- Characters at Disneyland Upon Reopening (article)
- Mom’s Disney Packing List (article)