We are dumping out those purses, backpacks and fanny packs to tell you what is in our bags for a day in the park with our family. From items you have thought about, to items we have learned about the hard way, and even what popular items you should just leave at home, we are spilling our tips for what you need in the parks.
Join us on this episode of the Disneyland with Kids Podcast and don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast service!
What To Put In Your Disneyland Park Bags
From the minimalist to the “I have a pharmacy in my purse” mom (cough*Becca*cough), everyone has their own packing style. As moms who have been to Disneyland dozens, if not hundreds of times between the two of us, we have tips on what to take, no matter your packing style.
Download This Episode
Before You Pack, You Need To Book Your Trip!
Before we get to this week’s episode, just a reminder that our partners at Get Away Today have discounted tickets, free hotel nights and more! Plus use code DisneyKids on your vacation stay of 2 nights or more to save extra. BOOK NOW!
In This Episode – What To Put In Your Disney Parks Bag
In this episode of the Disneyland with Kids Podcast, Becca, from This Crazy Adventure Called Life, and Jessica, from The Happiest Blog On Earth, discuss what we have in our bags for a day at the parks. Special shout out to Julie, from Mom Rewritten, as she created some talking points as we originally tried to record this episode with her, but had technical issues.
In This Episode We Cover
- What is our packing style
- The no bag line at Disneyland security
- Our favorite bags for a day at Disneyland
- 5 must-take items for a day at the park
- Items to pack for a day at Disneyland with young kids
- What to pack for a day at Disneyland with tweens and teens
- Great tips on giving older kids more freedom in the parks
- Items we have learned we like to have in our bags from experience
- Where to get important items if you forget them
- Taking food into Disneyland
- Disneyland Picnic area
- Disneyland Lockers
- What to leave at home
Not to brag, but this episode has a lot of great tips in it and I definitely think everyone from the over-packer to the notorious under-packer can learn something from it.
Did we miss one of your favorite park essentials? Come tell us what you are packing in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
You Might Also Like
After listening to this episode be sure to check out these other great episodes and articles to plan your Disneyland vacation:
- Disneyland App (Podcast Episode)
- Disney Genie Preview (Podcast Episode)
- Sick at Disneyland (Podcast Episode)
- What To Pack In Your Disneyland Bag (Article)
- Bringing Food Into Disneyland (Article)
- Disneyland Picnic Area (Article)
- Disneyland Lockers (Article)
- Keeping Kids Entertained In Line (Article)
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest Mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders’ sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Follow Leslie on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Follow Becca on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Follow Jessica on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Julie – Mom Rewritten