Disneyland reopened to guests on April 30, 2021 after a 412 day closure… with one catch. Only California Residents could visit the parks. Finally, Disneyland has announced when they will be able to welcome back out-of-state guests. Plus, updates to the reservation system and more in this episode of the Disneyland with Kids Podcast.
Download This Episode
It is the day many of us, including 2 of our co-hosts, have been waiting for. Disneyland has finally announced when out-of-state guests may return to the parks.
Before we begin, a reminder that our partners at Get Away Today have given our Disneyland with Kids members an exclusive discount on multi-day Disneyland tickets. You can get your tickets now and start booking your park reservations!
Disneyland Announces Out-of-State Guests May Return mid-June
In today’s episode of the Disneyland with Kids podcast, Becca, from This Crazy Adventure Called Life, and Jessica, from The Happiest Blog On Earth, discuss Disneyland’s announcement that out-of-state guests may return to the park, the change in how far in advance you can book your Disneyland Park Reservations, and will vaccines be required?
In This Episode
- Disneyland announced the date out-of-state guests may return to the parks. June 15th can’t come fast enough.
- Park reservations are now open 120 days in advance.
- When can out-of-state guests start making their reservations?
- Will vaccines or negative tests be required to visit Disneyland?
- Will face masks be required?
- Temperature checks are being dropped.
- Will Disneyland go to 100% capacity?
- Plus we answer some questions from our audience during the livestream.
Ready to Book Your Disneyland Vacation?
Be sure to book your vacation ASAP if you hope to go this summer. We think dates will start to fill up soon. Remember that in addition to our exclusive ticket discounts, Get Away Today has hotel deals and you can save even more on stays of 2 nights or more with code DisneyKids.
You might also like:
- Why you need the Disneyland App (podcast episode)
- Disneyland Reopening Day Recap (podcast episode)
- Avengers Campus Guide (article)
- Still have tickets from pre-Covid? Check if they are still valid (article)
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest Mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders’ sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Julie – Mom Rewritten