Disneyland Resort has announced their official reopening date for Theme Parks. Who can visit Disneyland when it opens? How can you get into Disneyland? Will masks be required? We cover it all in this bonus podcast episode.
In this Episode
In this episode, Becca, from This Crazy Adventure Called Life, and Jessica, from The Happiest Blog On Earth, are talking about the reopening announcement of Disneyland Resort’s Theme Parks, Grand Californian Hotel, and more!
That is right, Disneyland has finally been able to announce a reopening date. But it isn’t just a free for all. Disneyland will have requirements and restrictions that we did not see at Walt Disney World. Tune into this episode to learn more.
Note: This episode is from a Facebook Lives Stream done on our Facebook pages and within the Disneyland with Kids Facebook group. Be sure to join our group to keep up to date on all of the information.
Click here to download the Episode!
Disneyland Announces Reopening Date
In this episode, Becca and Jessica discuss the reopening announcement, what we know, answer questions from our live viewers, and even speculate a little about what we may see happen as Disneyland Resort reopens.
Disneyland has announced that their Theme Parks will reopen, with limited capacity on April 30, 2021.
In this episode we cover:
- Who will be allowed to visit when parks reopen (hint, don’t be booking a flight right away if you don’t live in-state)
- How will people go without tickets being on sale
- How to make reservations to visit Disneyland
- What about the Legacy Annual Passholders
- When will the hotels open
- When will others be allowed to visit
- What about my tickets that expired
- Booking hotels – when should you do it
- What changes we will see at Disneyland
- And more
You might also like:
After listening to this episode you may want to also check out some of our previous episodes and articles on our sites. We suggest:
- Disneyland App Episode (The app will play a big role in the reopening)
- Walt Disney World Episode – for those who just can’t wait until Disneyland allows them to visit
- Packing for Disney – Ready to pack your bags? This episode will give you a good idea of what to bring
- Changes to Hotels As Travel Returns (article)
- Disneyland Capacity Info and Tips (article)
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest Mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders’ sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Follow Leslie on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Follow Becca on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Follow Jessica on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Julie – Mom Rewritten