Love is in the air. Time to ditch the kids and head out for a date night at Disneyland. In this episode of Disneyland with Kids we are giving our favorite date night ideas for you and your partner, but also giving you tips on how to score that kid-free time at the parks.
Disneyland Date Night Ideas and Tips
Yes, people go to Disneyland without Kids… and sometimes as parents, we forget how fun and romantic the Disneyland Resort can be. In honor of the month of love, we are sharing tips and ideas for a Disneyland Date Night. So grab your partner and listen to this episode together and dream of date nights to start planning.
In This Episode – Disneyland Date Nights
If you are wanting a date night at Disneyland, first thing we suggest is looking into Nanny-Land. Nanny-Land specializes in Disney vacations (on both coasts) and helping parents either in the parks or at the hotel. Use crown code DISNEYKIDS for an extra discount on your service.
Still need tickets? Our partners at Get Away Today have a special rate available for our listeners and Facebook Group Members. This rate is only available via our specific link, and is available on all ticket types – even when you pre-purchase Diseny Genie+
In this episode: Show Notes
In this episode, Julie, from Mom Rewritten, and Leslie, from Trips with Tykes, talk about how to have a date night at Disneyland and what options you might consider. From dinner and rides inside the park, to what to do if you do not have a park ticket, they have ideas for every couple.
- A variety of ideas to ensure the kids are taken care of at the hotel.
- Using Nanny-Land options, both in and out of the theme park. Apply Crown Code: DISNEYKIDS for additional savings!
- Date night suggestions inside the Disneyland theme park, including best dining for adults, rides and special nighttime events.
- Additional grown-up date night ideas at Disney California Adventure. Which restaurants are best for a romantic dinner and how to tour seasonal festivals like Disney Food & Wine without the kids.
- Book Advance Dining Reservations for the perfect date night restaurants. We recommend using MouseDining to score these highly coveted reservations.
- Maximizing an evening out inside the Downtown Disney District.
- What adults can experience for a date night at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, including top restaurants and where to book a relaxing couples massage!
- Date night tips for a night at the Disneyland Hotel and the one major reason to book an on-site Disneyland Resort hotel with Get Away Today.
- Our thoughts on the most romantic things to do on a date night at Disneyland.
- Discussion on the release of the first issue of the Disneyland With Kid digital magazine.
- Would You Rather question and answer.
You Might Also Enjoy
After listening to this episode you might also enjoy the following podcast episodes and articles:
Disneyland Date Night – Blue Bayou Review (article)
Luxury Hotels near Disneyland (podcast episode)
How to Eat at Disneyland Without Advance Dining Reservations (article)
Disneyland With Kids fall meet up
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest Mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders’ sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Follow Leslie on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Follow Becca on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Follow Jessica on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Julie – Mom Rewritten