If you are planning a trip to Disneyland, you will need the Disneyland App! From ordering food, to checking wait times, cutting lines, and more, the Disneyland App is your key to an amazing, magical Disneyland visit. Check out the best parts of the app in this episode of the Disneyland with Kids podcast.
The Disneyland App – Why You Need It
Today we are talking about some of our favorite tips and tricks for the Disneyland App. If you are planning a Disneyland trip, grab your smart phone, make sure you have the app downloaded (we talk about which app it is if you can’t find it) and explore the app with us as you listen in.
We will talk about how you can use the app to find wait times, mobile order food, find bathrooms (super important with younger kids) and use the app to cut lines. This is a great introduction to how to really maximize your vacation with the Disneyland App. We even give a few of our more advanced, secret uses of the Disneyland App.
Download This Episode
For the hearing impaired
[sdm_download id=”1050″ fancy=”0″]
In this Episode
In this Episode, Jessica, from The Happiest Blog On Earth, and Leslie, from Trips with Tykes, are talking about the Disneyland App. As Disneyland regulars, who are always trying to get as much into their vacation as possible, these two have learned that the Disneyland App is a big part of making the most of your vacation. To put it in Leslie’s words “it is pretty clutch!”
We suggest downloading the Disneyland App as you listen to this episode and following along in the app if you are not familiar with it.
Disneyland App – Things You Need To Know
In This Episode We Cover:
- Where to get the Disneyland App – and which app is the right one
- Tickets and the Disneyland App – including why you should not buy your tickets in the app
- Using the App to find wait times
- How to cut the line (legally) with the Disneyland App*
- Virtual Queues – like the one we live streamed obtaining for Rise of the Resistance
- Making Dining Reservations via the Disneyland App
- Mobile Ordering
- Entertainment and Fastpass viewing
- How to find characters on the Disneyland App
- PhotoPass Service on the Disneyland App
- Other important things on the app – such as bathrooms
- Why the app will play an important role as Disneyland Reopens.
*In this episode we talk about MaxPass a paid upgrade, but we want to be clear that at the time of this recording FREE Fastpass is still available to guests.
You might also like:
After listening to this episode you may want to also check out some of our previous episodes and articles on our sites. We suggest:
- MaxPass vs Fastpass
- Rise of the Resistance
- Disneyland Dining Reservations (article)
- Top Disney MaxPass Questions Answered (article)
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Julie – Mom Rewritten