2020 has been a year for the Disney history books. Today, we are talking about some of the good things we saw in 2020, the Disneyland closure, a phased reopening, and what to expect in 2021. From ways to enjoy Disney at home, to what we plan to do as soon as we get back into the parks, we are closing out the year in this episode of the Disneyland with Kids Podcast! Happy Holidays everyone!
Download This Episode
For the hearing impaired, a transcript will be available soon.
In this Episode
In this episode, Julie, Becca, Leslie, and Jessica are talking about the crazy year that 2020 has been, some positive things we enjoyed, and what we think will happen with Disneyland resort in 2021.
Grab a cup of hot cocoa and listen in as we discuss fond memories, and make predictions, including Leslie making her official “reopening date” guess for Disneyland Resort.
Before we get into this episode, if you are holding onto Disneyland tickets purchased through our partners at Get Away Today, but just can’t hold off on a Disney vacation, Get Away Today can now help you switch to a Walt Disney World Vacation. You can call them (fastest option) at 855-GET-AWAY and be sure to mention Disneyland with Kids said they could help you make the switch.
If you are like me and hate talking on the phone, you can also use our survey form and a Get Away Today rep will get back to you via email.
NEW: Get Away Today has also launched their Vacation Savings Plan, a great way to set money aside for Disneyland vacations, Walt Disney World, and more!
Disneyland in 2020 and What To Expect in 2021
In This Episode:
We are talking about everything from last trips before the closure, to what we have done to bring Disney into our homes, and even what we think 2021 will bring for Disneyland.
- We look back on our favorite Disney moments of 2020
- Will Disneyland reopen in 2021 and when might that happen
- Leslie makes her “on the record” prediction of an opening date
- What Disneyland needs to work on before the parks reopen
- Downtown Disney and what is going on now
- What we would like to see in phased reopenings
- What will the parks look like when they reopen and when should you go
- When will they open Avengers Campus
- How we are bringing Disney home
- Our future travel plans, Disney and otherwise
Become a Supporter!
Want to support the Disneyland with Kids community? Shop our Castle People merchandise or you can make a donation to help support our community. Visit https://disneylandwithkids.info/shop
You might also like:
After listening to this episode you may want to also check out some of our previous episodes and articles on our sites. We suggest:
- Disney Aulani Episode with Dusty Sage from MiceChat
- Downtown Disney Episode
- Best Disney Board Games (article)
- Disneyland inspired Holiday Churros (article/recipe)
- Planning your 2021 Travel (article)
- Best Disney Souvenirs to Buy Before Your Vacation (article)
Meet the co-hosts and founders of Disneyland with Kids
Disneyland with Kids is an online community of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more… who help each other plan trips to Disneyland with the littlest Mouseketeers. Disneyland with Kids was founded by four Disneyland experts and travel writers, who all happen to be moms. Each of them gives expert advice on their own sites, this podcast, and in the Disneyland with Kids Facebook Group.
Be sure to check out each of our co-founders sites and social media channels:
Leslie- Trips with Tykes
Follow Leslie on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Follow Becca on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Follow Jessica on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Julie – Mom Rewritten