In This Episode:
Becca and Leslie cover the basics, along with a few insider tips for the Holidays at Disneyland with Kids including:
- Decorations at Disneyland – From Castles to Trees and beyond
- Ride Overlays in both Disneyland and California Adventure and how to skip those long lines
- Entertainment at Disneyland for the Holidays. Snow on Main Street, Lights, and more
- Where to meet Santa at Disneyland
- Holiday foods at Disneyland including the Festival of Holidays
- What are the crowds like during the Holidays at Disneyland
- The Disneyland with Kids Holiday Insider Group – get detailed help planning your Holiday visit.
Take a listen and learn all about the Holidays at Disneyland resort.
Book & Plan Your Disneyland Vacation:
If you want to book a Disneyland vacation we suggest booking through our partners at Get Away Today.
Want to connect with other Disneyland with Kids community members, receive and share tips, and more? Join the Disneyland with Kids Group on Facebook.
Connect With The Hosts:
You can connect with the hosts of Disneyland with Kids at the following locations:
Leslie – Trips with Tykes
Connect with Leslie on:
Julie – Mom Rewritten
Connect with Julie on:
Becca – This Crazy Adventure Called Life
Connect with Becca on:
Jessica – The Happiest Blog On Earth
Connect with Jessica on:
Becca has been going to Disneyland since her own childhodd, but really fell in love with the magic after taking her oldest child when he was ten months. She goes to the parks two to three times per year with her eight-year-old and twin three-year-old boys. Becca has experience using the DAS, Rider Switch Pass, Stroller as a Wheelchair tag, and more. When not at Disneyland, she enjoys hiking, photography, and being crafty. Becca blogs at This Crazy Adventure Called Life.